Hafiz Javid Ahmed
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Assalamu Alaikum students/parents. My Name Is HAFIZ JAVID AHMED I am Holy Quran teacher. I am experience in teaching Students. I am humble and polite and that's why student love to learn with me I can easily mind set of student and then teach them with the best required way I am Hafiz-e-Quran and available to teach Noorani Qaida And Quran with Tajweed, Duas and Surahs, must following rules. Male of {any age} And Female of {any age} can contact me to start their Journey of learning quran.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBest tuition service
DeleteHe is a excellent Hafiz, he can teach the students with 'Maqrj' so anyone get improved Quran verses in a good manner to recite Quran without doubt. My experience says that this boy surely will give correct and proper Quran recitaion..
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteElevate your daily prayers by joining our interactive quran tajweed classes online at Bayyinah Academy. We cater to all proficiency levels throughout the United Kingdom, providing real-time corrections and structured assignments. Our expert teachers combine classical knowledge with modern digital tools to ensure you master phonetic rules effortlessly. Build a lifelong, beautiful relationship with the divine text today.